Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Digital City, Spaceshop Earth, Malaysia

I am just a simple pensioner, actively blogging and enjoying myself tremendously. I am an introvert who find it hard to smile for the camera. If you want to know how I managed to get that smiling profile photo, surf over to My first grandchild attend his grandfather's birthday gathering.
Note: bloggers have expressed doubts about my inability to smile at the camera, so may I suggest they have a peep at my gloomy face and my secret weapons.







International Furniture Exhibition 2007 and 2008

Personalized "furnitures"

Baby Carriers Reviews and Baby Stroller Reviews

Bathroom Furniture and more

Furniture outlet owners need vacations too

Get blinds to dress up your windows to complement ...

Kids Furniture Ideas

A Quick Guide to Children's Furniture for the Bedr...




Downloads
Technology News
Templates
Web Hosting
Articles
Games
Blogger
Google



Blogger

FinalSense

Amazon

Yahoo

Ebay

Google
 
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Get right mailbox for your home
There are a huge variety of mailboxes available, one of the online merchants which sells mailboxes plus other related things like address plaques is SeattleLux.com which sells custom mailboxes.

Way to choose a mailbox for your home

So many varieties, how to choose? This was one of the lessons I tried to teach my son. To make a decision, first get all the information you can about the thing you want to decide on first, in this case, the thing is mailboxes. This is provided you have the luxury of time. Sometimes, you don't have that, then you have to depend on experience and instinct, and sometimes, advice from those you trust. Consider all the information you have, including what is available, then make a decision based on your priority, needs, budget, etc.

curbside mailbox, regular or lockingNow I have a mailbox that looks something like the one you see in the photo on the left. Mine is what I think they refer to a a regular curbside mailbox because there is no lock for the mailbox. They also have locking curbside mailboxes. Now I frequently receive mails with checks enclosed. Obviously one would not like such mails with checks to be stolen. If security for my mail is my priority, then making a decision on what mailbox to get a what I believe they call a "no brainer". No need to think very much. Locking mailboxes should be what I should be looking at. Now I have narrowed down the choices. Other factors like budget, looks, etc., may then be taken into consideration and a final decision would be made after all these factors are taken into consideration.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home