Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Digital City, Spaceshop Earth, Malaysia

I am just a simple pensioner, actively blogging and enjoying myself tremendously. I am an introvert who find it hard to smile for the camera. If you want to know how I managed to get that smiling profile photo, surf over to My first grandchild attend his grandfather's birthday gathering.
Note: bloggers have expressed doubts about my inability to smile at the camera, so may I suggest they have a peep at my gloomy face and my secret weapons.







Bathroom Furniture and more

Furniture outlet owners need vacations too

Get blinds to dress up your windows to complement ...

Kids Furniture Ideas

A Quick Guide to Children's Furniture for the Bedr...




Downloads
Technology News
Templates
Web Hosting
Articles
Games
Blogger
Google



Blogger

FinalSense

Amazon

Yahoo

Ebay

Google
 
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Baby Carriers Reviews and Baby Stroller Reviews
Baby carriers are not normally sold in furniture centers and are more likely to be found in baby centers. However, baby carriers I would definitely consider as a kind of furniture as they are seats for the babes, and seats are another type of furniture, except they are sort of "mobile furniture". I think baby carriers should also be sold in furniture centers.

Why am I doing this review? I just became a grandfather, and my daughter and/or her husband bought a pretty expensive and sophisticated baby stroller and carrier. They claim it is very sturdy and made to last. Definitely a far cry from the strollers we used for her and her siblings. I also think they spent far too much for something that would be used only for a short period. Out of curiosity, plus I have another daughter who married not too long ago and may also be in the market for a baby carrier and stroller, I think I will do a bit of baby carrier review and baby stroller review on what is available on the market these days (obviously I am out of touch with such things now).

What I see are names like Baby Bjor, Evenflo Snugli, the Kangaroo, Kelty baby carrier, Kelty Kangaroo Carrier, Maya Wrap, Kid Carrier and Tough Traveler being bandied around. For strollers, there is the Inglesina Zippy, Peg-Perego Pliko P3, Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller, Graco SnugRide infant car seat, Quattro Tour and the Bugaboo Cameleon. All pretty high sounding names. Looks like I am out of my league for a real review. But as they say, nothing is impossible. You can't do the reviews yourself, look for someone or some organization (or whatever) do it for you.

Here is one: WIZE Baby Carrier reviews. There are an impressive 51 products (at time of publishing) included in the review, and I see some familiar names like Tough Traveler Kid Carrier which got a 100% positive from 16 reviews and ranked number 2. Then there is the Maya Wrap Baby Sling Baby Carrier which got 93% positive reviews from 97 reviews and is ranked number 4. And there is the Baby Bjorn City Baby Carrier which received 89% positive reviews from 224 reviews and is ranked number 8 in the list. It appears the more reviews the product gets, the lower it goes in the list.

For strollers, there is the WIZE Stroller Reviews which have an amazing 231 products reviewed. The one I hope my second daughter need to go for is the Baby Jogger Q-Series Double (16 In. Wheels) Navy Stroller even though it received a respectable 97% positive reviews out of 67. For that is for twins, and to me, twins means double trouble. Not easy to look after 2 babies simultaneously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home