Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Digital City, Spaceshop Earth, Malaysia

I am just a simple pensioner, actively blogging and enjoying myself tremendously. I am an introvert who find it hard to smile for the camera. If you want to know how I managed to get that smiling profile photo, surf over to My first grandchild attend his grandfather's birthday gathering.
Note: bloggers have expressed doubts about my inability to smile at the camera, so may I suggest they have a peep at my gloomy face and my secret weapons.







Baby Carriers Reviews and Baby Stroller Reviews

Bathroom Furniture and more

Furniture outlet owners need vacations too

Get blinds to dress up your windows to complement ...

Kids Furniture Ideas

A Quick Guide to Children's Furniture for the Bedr...




Downloads
Technology News
Templates
Web Hosting
Articles
Games
Blogger
Google



Blogger

FinalSense

Amazon

Yahoo

Ebay

Google
 
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Personalized "furnitures"
Why would anyone wants to buy furniture? For utility purposes of course. One need something to sit on, beds to sleep on, cabinets to put kitchen stuff, clothes and shoes in, desk to write on, dining tables and chairs to dine in, and for a blogger like me, very important, a computer table to put our precious computer plus modem to access the Internet. Without that computer table with the computer plus modem to access the Internet, there will be no life for me. I can't live without it.

Of course there would be those who don't just consider the utility aspect. They expect something lovely to look at. Some even wants personalized stuff. Whether I would want to go along with them is a different story, but everyone has the right to their own preferences and no one has the right to question them.

house signs is an online merchant offering personalized items for the home. Would I consider personalized door mats as furnitures? I think I would as they are part of the furnishing. There is a "furni" in the word furnishing. So to me, door mats are furnitures. Same with custom address plaque. And don't forget those Personalized Mailboxes.

To me birdhouses are definitely furnitures, but not indoor furnitures. They are outdoor furnitures and not furniture for humans, but for birds.

Anyone who don't agree are welcomed to put forth their arguments in the comments why they don't agree with me. I may even respond to your comment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home